My Visit to Pink City Powered By Stonehenge E-commerce

Jaipur has always been my favorite tourist spot due to its royal set up. I like the historical monuments such as forts, palaces and ancient temples of the city. The pink background of walls and buildings present loving atmosphere to visitors. It is known as the Pink City due to prevalence of the color. Wherever you go, pink will follow you. It’s just 2 week ago I had been in the city along with my friends. The tour was wonderful and I could not forget it due to the pleasant travel experience. - Delhi to Lucknow Volvo AC Bus Ticket Booking


I Enjoyed Jaipur Tour Without Any Hassle 

Mostly I commute through trains, but last time I availed Delhi to Jaipur bus ticket Booking facility. I being a tech savvy guy perform my most of the tasks online. Be it ticket booking, bill payment, or shopping, so I searched online for websites that book bus tickets. There were many of them and I shortlisted few based on their services and charges. After a little observation and study, I found that just runBus doesn’t impose service charge on users. I was delighted to learn that it had ongoing offer of 10% discount.


I booked bus tickets using the platform of runBus. I was very much impressed with the services of the website and wanted to know more about it. I found that the website is a subsidiary of Stonehenge E-commerce Private Limited in Delhi. The company has been managing all the services of the website.
Since my travel was managed by a high profile efficient company, it had to be wonderful. I become a true fan and follower of the Stonehenge e-commerce. Whenever I go for any tour, I book my tickets from the company. It offers me discount and waives off service charges.

1 comment:

  1. I love Jaipur. Jaipur is called pink city in India. Recently I have booked bus tickets from Stonehenge E-Commerce Private Limited and enjoying my bus tour.

    ReplyDelete

Stonehenge E-commerce Pvt. Ltd.. Powered by Blogger.